Tuesday 22 May 2012

Last night I got an email - and I would like to share it with you

Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 00:00:38 +0200
Subject: Hi Heather!
From: [Probably best not to share that]
To: Hl_shaw91@hotmail.com


Hey!


Just discovered your blog from Slutever!

So in a few words, my name is Pierre, i'm 28, live in France, i like Phoenix, Ratatat, Hot Chip, The Smiths... RIchard Prince, Robert rauschenberg... maybe all this rings a bell? Maybe not - that was just an introduction anyway!


WELL, in any case, my request is probably... surprising? I would like to masturbate for you on Skype. Yes. i know, you might think i'm some kind of sexual offender or whatever? Truth is i'm pretty normal, but i'm bored and i think sex is fun and that masturbating with / for someone i don't know in real life feels pretty damn good! Okay, this was just an narrow minded thing, because the truth is i'd love to have a female friend i could share my deepest and darkest thoughts (sexy of course) and to hear what goes on in a girls mind..... without judgement or disapproval, if you see what i mean?
 
You read slutever, so i thought you miiiiiight find it fun?

Anyway, enough with me. Sorry to be so... straight to the point, but i hope you'll find this interesting! Feel free to say no of course, in any case i'll still be a reader!
 
A bientôt? xxx


From: hl_shaw91@hotmail.com
To: --------------
Subject: RE: Hi Heather!
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 23:59:35 +0100

Hey Pierre! 

Congratulations! You're the first person to send me 'fanmail'/'mail' off of my blog - so well done! 

I'm going to be honest, it's not the kind of mail I was thinking I would get when I set up my blog. I was kind of going for the 'witty girl' thing when I started it, rather than the 'she's up for a webcam peep show' vibe. Obviously, it's easy to get the two confused. I should probably make it clear right now that I won't be doing the skype thing - or any other masturbation related activity. You see, I read Slutever for the lols, it's really more of a chuckle for me, rather than a place to actually get my rocks off to (I have Ryan Gosling fantasies for that). 

HOWEVER!

I appreciate that you consider me wank bank material, especially after seeing the photos on my blog, and I'm still chuffed that I have you as a reader. Please keep following the blog and as I reward for being my first fanmail (I'm going to call it fanmail because it makes this all a lot less creepy) I have drawn you a Paint version of me, watching you, have a wank on skype (see attachments). 

ENJOY! 

Heather x


2 comments:

  1. I love your reply, and I really thing the picture you made just adds a special touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about going that extra mile for perverts

      Delete

Leave a comment and have a special place in my heart (and vagina) x